Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Size Matters ...

Size Matters ... I'm talking about burgers huh!!!
What else could I be talking about? hmmmm....
***
Size Matters, G/F, D'Ace Plaza
Brixton St., Kapitolyo, Pasig City
***
Just look at those toppings!
Two burger patties... with lettuce sticking out like
a big tongue.  Saying.... "beh! This is mine!"
Probably their classic, more demure burger.
I didn't get to read the menu.
 I just let the kids order what they wanted.
 BTW, their servings may be big
but no fries or onion rings to go with the burgers.
You have to get a separate order for these precious fries.
The sausage platter had some fries
which were enough for me.
The Hubby got the bratwurst, foot-long sausage.
The chicken wings, also the Hubby's favorite.
Hot, Spicy, Crispy Chicken Wings.
Hubby's, Son's & Nephew's
***
Cute!!!  Salt & Pepper Shakers
***
Verdict ... The grown up kids liked their burgers.
Better daw than the ones at the carwash.

 I like the burgers at the carwash.
Why? because I didn't taste the burgers here...
 because their fries are thick & crunchy.
because they have three kinds of dressings or sauces
at the carwash...

But, I'd surely go back to this place.
Better go after lunch or before 5pm,
since the place is really small and
can probably only accommodate 15 people
inside the air conditioned area.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment