Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Two birthdays (Guevarra's and TOSH) July 2015

Two birthdays in July 2015
***
Buffet lunch treat at Guevarra's to celebrate
my dear sister-in-law's birthday, Ate Nene.
We weren't able to join the family at Dad's 
World Buffet last June 24.  Sayang!!! 

Belated happy birthday to my dearest sister in law Ate Nene. Thank you for being the kindest sister in law anyone could have; for being supportive & caring; always willing to cook not just for our family but even for my friends; for tolerating my moods and my frequent outbursts of extreme emotions; for lending an ear, arm, shoulder, even knees and toes (haha) smile emoticon smile emoticon smile emoticon Wishing you the best of health , happiness and of course wealth, which you will definitely share with us. (heeheehee)
 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
 Salamat din sa masaganang tanghalian sa Guevarra's!!!
**********
Another birthday ... Angela treated Bubut to a late
birthday lunch at TOSH, 
The dynamic trio ... Batman, Robin & Penguin.
Guess who's Penguin? .... Meeeeee!!!
I used Instabeauty to remove our laugh lines and wrinkles.
Hahaha ... I guess it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment