Monday, September 7, 2015

Highlights of our grocery shopping at Suria mALL

Took photos of grocery items that we don't usually
see in our supermarkets in Manila.
Baumkuchen ... "king of all cakes"
The first time I saw this cake was at the MGM Grand
in Macau.  I even bought a whole cake to bring
home for the Hubby. 
***
Obanyaki ... I bought several of these obanyakis.
This is the matcha obanyaki.
I munched on these goodies while walking the aisles
of the grocery since I was hungry again and needed
to have an early dinner.
***
More more more yumminess!!!
***
WOW!!! such an extensive assortment of
Japanese food items.
***
Dried fish / seafood section
***
Fruit heaven!!!

This one was our favorite.
Cherries... we got several packs for snacking at
the hotel and for pasalubong.  They were plump,
juicy and very affordable. Yum yum yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment