Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Travel Buddies' Year in Review

My Travel Buddies aka BFF's
Buffet Friends Forever
Year in Review
***
My Travel Buddies …

… are generous with their smiles.
...  laugh with me and not at me.
… do not hurt me or make me cry.
… say sorry because they know how sensitive I am.
… can never be angry at me because we cannot remain hostile to each other.
… will support and stand by me; even fight for me because I will definitely do the same (if not more) for them.
… appreciate what I do and encourage me to do better.
… treasure my simple gifts of art; display my paintings in their living rooms, bedrooms, even bathrooms.
… will grow old-er with me; will love me back, love me more and love me most.

My Birthday with Balikbayans Meg & Maya 
Dinner Treat for Balikbayan Wennie with 
The "Travel Buddies" and 
some of the "Girls I used to Hang Out With"
Aimee's Despedida at Sambokojin
Dinner at Aimee's
Korean Buffet at Matgalne
***
With Son and Dr Tina
Cherry Blossoms in full bloom... Seoul, South Korea
My young travel buddies in Bohol
The Chocolate Hills in Carmen, Bohol
with Hubby & Son.
Bubut's Birthday
Aimee's Despedida  (again)
Bangkok Ladies... My 48 hours in Bangkok
***
We love Macau!!!
***
What's left of the Travel Buddies
in Kuala Lumpur
***
Swanee & Angela's Birthday Celebration
 Dr. Agnes in town at Tahir's Kitchen 
Dr. Agnes... with Bubs and me at Zensho
With balikbayan Celine at Wafu, Greenhills
Yayo & Doti's Birthday
Dr Agnes in Town  (again)
Halloween Party 2014
Shopping in Clark
Get-away Weekend in Fontana
Last Buffet Lunch for the Year 2014
***
Wishing you all a prosperous, peaceful and blissful new year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment