Thursday, June 11, 2015

Breakfast at Spiral after a restful sleep


Breakfast at Spiral
Sofitel Manila
My breakfast plates
Cheese & Deli
Japanese Breakfast
... and there's more!
Didn't take photos of all the food
stations.  There were just too many.
Breakfast was quite good.
However, their bacon is too lean,
and extremely dry.  That was what
I noticed after having had many breakfasts
 at other Accor Hotels (Novotel).
They must get their bacon from the same supplier.
***
Our room
***
We had a good night's sleep at Sofitel.
In fact,  my back didn't hurt a bit.
At first, I thought that the mattress was
old and lumpy, not firm like what I have 
at home, as prescribed by my doctors.
As I was fixing the pillows, I noticed 
that the mattress was covered with probably
a couple or more duvets/comforters.
I was wrong!  It had a mattress topper
or what is called a "memory foam".
So that was what's on the mattress.
Guess what?  Hubby bought me a
memory foam for my firm bed the day after.
I have been sleeping better, but not longer.
Four hours of sleep is better than 
sleeping every other night!


No comments:

Post a Comment