Monday, June 22, 2015

Figaro Coffee

Figaro Coffee
***
What made me decide to write about this experience
is this ... I noticed that Figaro now has branches in 
four other countries, China, Saudi Arabia,
Papua New Guinea and Malaysia.

  I remember going to their branch in Tomas Morato 
and at the Shangrila Plaza Mall in the early 90's.
I'm not really a coffee drinker, but I really loved their
paninis and pasta dishes.  Hubby drinks the coffee.
This time,  I got their red velvet cake. 
It wasn't extra special, but it was moist and
I was able to eat the entire cake.
Their three cheese pizza.
Son's favorite breakfast food, beef tapa.
Their coffee is strong and bold. 
Coffee lovers will surely like this blend.
***
***
This is a late post, about four months late!
I have a backlog of about a year.
I just hope to find time to blog about the other 
places and restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment