Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Brickfire Oven Roasted Steaks & Chops

Brickfire Oven Roasted Steaks & Chops
Esteban Abada St., Loyola Heights, QC
***
***
Porterhouse Steak
Buffalo Wings
"Binalot" Adobo, Salsa, Rice & Egg
Sawsawan - Suka Kamatis Sibuyas ,,,
Hamburger (to go)
I have forgotten what kind of cake this is...
***
Son and I had early dinner here one rainy Sunday.

I just have to share this restaurant because it is
student-budget friendly, easy on the pocket, inexpensive,
affordable, reasonable, popularly priced.
Yet, they serve good quality, tasty, yummy 
oven-roasted steaks that my Son really enjoyed.
Their buffalo wings and dynamite rolls were a bit spicy
but not too spicy, which is good for me.
We were quite full, so we just had the burger
wrapped for the Hubby.

I have forgotten what kind of cake we had.
They probably have their cakes sourced out.
I don't remember if they even had a cake stand.

Anyway, this is a good place to have merienda,
since it is always crowded during lunch, or 
probably dinner during weekends. 

***

No comments:

Post a Comment