Saturday, June 18, 2016

Lunch Buffet at Novotel Manila Araneta Center

Lunch Buffet at Novotel Manila
***
We had a Father's Day celebration (in advance)
at Novotel Manila's Lunch Buffet.
I asked my nephew, James, to take photos of the
different food stations.  If you will notice,
there weren't a lot of food at the stations
because most of their food have yet to be grilled
or cooked by the chefs standing behind the counters.
***
Breads
Salad Bar
 Cold Soba Station 
I love cold soba. But I don't think a lot of people
are like me.  If they had placed a pancit station, 
it would have been a better choice for most of the diners.
***
Morrocan ??? since those yellow serving vessels are 
tagines or tajines, which are North African /
Morrocan earthenware dishes or pots
***
  Pasta & Pizza
 ***
I wonder what's inside those pots.
I just love those wooden sculptures at the back.  
They look like a group of wooden musicians.
***
Grilling Station
I didn't see the kids eat any grilled food.
When I asked Alvin why he didn't order these 
grilled food items, he said that you'd have to wait for
them to grill your food choices. Kaya pala!!!
***
  Laksa / Noodles Station
Indian Food Station  
I don't like Indian food. 
Chinese Food Station
I wonder what Chinese dishes were offered.
My sister in law didn't get any  Chinese food.
My Chinese niece and nephew also didn't.
Hmmm .... seems like there weren't a lot of food
in the stations.
Bagnet & Lechon Manok
***
Desserts ... the fruits weren't sweet enough.
The honeydew was even bitter.  The mini cakes
have dried up edges. ... Oh my dear!
***
An assortment of iced teas ... Novotel blend!
***
My plates
I only ate the yellowish cake and left the rest 
on my plate.  The HubB ate the gummy whale,
... or was it a dolphin?
***
 groups of three
They say it's not good luck to take pictures of 
groups of three.  Guess we weren't lucky today
with our choice of buffet.
***
It's also my sister in law's birthday on the 24th.
Another reason to get together.
***
Happy Father's Day to the HubB!
Ayan!!! Diyan ako lucky. 
***
Three cute chefs ... 
May tatlong kuya akong nakita.
Mapayat, di mataba at masaya.
May napansin ka ba sa kanila?
Magkakamukha silang talaga..
ha ha ha ... he he he

So sorry about this kacheapan that I just did.
Tuwang tuwa lang kasi ako doon sa nursery rhyme
na yan.  I am a golden girl and this is the first
time I have heard this children's song.
It's quite popular in the internet.
ha ha ha ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment