Saturday, June 25, 2016

On the Border Mexican Restaurant, Spring 2016


The fiesta starts now at
On The Border Mexican Restaurant.
Pretty light fixtures.
My sister just had to take a photo of this one.
Thanks Sis !!!
***
I'm still wondering ... what is that thing up there?
Can you tell me? Please...
Nice interiors ...
But we opted to get seated in a booth.
More comfy chairs in booths.
Sombreros y  Ponchos
***
 
Complimentary Tortillas with extremely spicy salsas.
Root beer and a chilled mug,
(Trivia ... do you know that these mugs aren't really
chilled for hours in the freezer?  Restaurants or pubs have this
"instant chilling machine".  Click Frosted Mugs in an Instant!

A plate with everything on it.
That's what Alvin got for himself.

It came with these veggies too.

***

Fajitas for my sister and me.
Since we don't really like Mexican food.
But everytime Alvin is asked what he'd like
to eat, he'd say Mexican! Or Burgers!

OKAY!!! Have your fill son!
This vacay is for you anyway.
***
He still smiles when I insist on having a picture taken
with his dear old Mom.

 
There was this blackbird outside the
restaurant.  Kinda feels like being in 
Mexico.  How should I know right?
I haven't been to Mexico.
haha ... maybe next time!
***

No comments:

Post a Comment