Thursday, July 21, 2016

My favorite sandwich is a Reuben.

Arby's Reuben is my favorite sandwich.

FoodPrice
             Smokehouse Brisket Meal$7.69
     Corned Beef Reuben$4.99
               Corned Beef Reuben - Meal$7.49
                 Angus Three Cheese & Bacon$5.59
***
Recipe for Reuben Sandwich

Use Rye bread if possible.
Spread non-buttered sides with Thousand Island dressing.
 On 4 bread slices, layer 1 slice Swiss cheese,
 2 slices corned beef, 1/4 cup sauerkraut and
 second slice of Swiss cheese.
 Top with remaining bread slices, buttered sides out.
 Grill sandwiches until both sides are golden brown,
 about 15 minutes per side.
***
La Provence's Reuben
Reuben 
...house-made pastrami, sauerkraut, Gruyère cheese,
 Louis dressing and whole grain mustard on grilled ciabatta
$15
That is what's written on the menu of La Provence.
Their Reuben costs a bit more than Arby's Reuben
but it still tastes good to me. It could be better
but good is alright with me.
***
I really love this pretty, charming restaurant
which is five minutes away from my sister's house.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment