Friday, July 8, 2016

Our movie dates...

We didn't have an itinerary when we visited my
sister in Roseville in Spring.
When we asked Alvin what he wanted to do,
he said, "Mom, I want to watch Batman v Superman.
So off we went to the movie house that same evening.
Notice the bat wings on my eyeglasses? 
Cute right?
Alvin all excited to watch this phenomenal movie.
I know Superman will win! heeheehee
 
My sister and I taking our selfie before the movie started.
 So,  did you enjoy the movie?
Of course!!!
I would love to see it again!!!
*** 
 Studio Movie Grill
 
Picture picture while waiting for the movie to start.
We ordered our meal right before the movie started.
 We chose a seat with a sturdy table in front of us
to make sure we don't spill food or drinks. 

 Didn't get these.  Table was too small.
 Our table and seats.
 Flat bread that my sister and I shared.
 Burger and fries.. the all American comfort food.
Alvin's choice when in America.
An extra serving of french fries. My comfort food.
This is the only food I can tolerate when I get tummy aches
or gastritis episodes. The old lady eats like a big baby.











No comments:

Post a Comment