Saturday, August 27, 2016

Akira Japanese Restaurant at Robinsons Magnolia

Akira Japanese Restaurant
at Robinsons Magnolia
***
Since I am not sleepy yet I thought I'd blog about
the Japanese place at Rob Mag where HubB
treated me to dinner last night. ..
... after HubB bought batteries at Tru Value!!!
***
Uni Sashimi  / Php 268
HubB loves uni and drank ice cold beer with this.
 
Agedashi Tofu / Php 148
This is so far the best agedashi tofu I have tasted.
I wonder if the tofu in Japan can taste better than this.  
Fried Rice / Php 128 per cup
This was mine, NO SHARING!
I asked the cook to omit the garlic.
(Garlic hurts my tummy!)
Mixed Seafood Teppanyaki / Php 728
Clockwise from the bottom:
 Grilled Cream Dory
Grilled Salmon
Oysters (without the shell)
Shrimps and Cuttlefish
Vinegar Dipping Sauce
Note:
I don't eat salmon cooked, but the salmon they 
grilled didn't have a fishy taste at all.
Even their cream dory, didn't have "that"
after-taste which is in most cream dory dishes.
HubB and Alvin do not eat cream dory anymore.
***

 I didn't take a photo of the teppanyaki grill
with the Japanese chef doing an exhibition.
Maybe next time. 
***
I actually wanted to eat at Buffet 101 but the HubB
doesn't like eating a lot specially at night.
Our bill was Php 1577. 
Sana nag buffet na lang kami so I could have
eaten more salmon sashimi.  I've stopped eating uni.
***
That's the HubB!!!
Thanks for the dinner treat.
I will be back with Alvin soooon!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment