Saturday, August 27, 2016

Japanese dinner at home on a rainy Saturday ...

Japanese Dinner at home on a rainy Saturday.
Tofu Nori & Shrimp Soup
Pork Tonkatsu
Agedashi Tofu
 
Finally ... I was able to cook this Japanese dinner today.
  It was raining all day and I didn't want to get stuck in traffic,
so, I stayed home and cooked these for the HubB
 and Alvin. It took me about three hours to fry
 the tofu and pork steaks, make tonkatsu sauce
and agedashi dipping sauce  plus make the
 simple light soup (which the HubB loves).
***
Chicken Enchilada
Cauliflower Au Gratin
Tri-color Pasta Shapes with Tuna & Vodka Sauce
Steamed Shrimps
***
This was what I prepared for Alvin's friends 
yesterday. I needed to finish early
(Took me only two hours to make these.)
 and meet up with the HubB at Robinsons Magnolia.
  He wanted to go to True Value which had
 a one-day sale  yesterday, Friday.  
***
I baked this Blueberry Loaf the other day for the kids'
dessert.  Thanks to my sister who sent me this
cake mix.  These cake mixes make my life in
the kitchen so much easier. 
 ***
Now there's too much leftover in the ref.
Good! I don't have to cook for a couple of days.
Gotta watch movies.






No comments:

Post a Comment