Monday, February 16, 2015

UPCD Centennial Alumni Art Exhibit, February 5, 2015

UPCD Centennial Alumni Art Exhibit
February 5, 2015
Ribbon Cutting with
Dr.Vic Medina (UPCD Dean)
***
Dr. Susan Academia-De Guzman 
(the very first friend I met at the UP)
Dr. Angie Atienza
(the one who encouraged me to join this exhibit)
Dr. Ditas Dominguez
(Chairperson of UPCD Centennial Alumni Art Exhibit)
Dr. Josie Francisco and her Cherry Blossoms
Dr. Betty Sy
100 Cranes Painting
***
Dr. Cesbau & Dr. Susan
(my very good friends from dentistry) 
***
Dr. Maricar Sta. Agueda-Galdiano
(a dear classmate & balikbayan)
 Dr. Wawi Gaerlan-Dellosa (another batchmate)
and Dr. Chiqui Francisco (Oral Surgery Professor)
***
Thank you so much for appreciating what I do.

We were asked to line up.  
I didn't want to be at the middle or the center
but found myself first in line. Oh my ...
Then, they made us pose like the Oblation.
Oh dear ...
***
I've been joining UPCD's art exhibits for the past 7 or more years,
but this is actually the first time I attended the opening.
It was a fun experience to be with fellow artists.
***



No comments:

Post a Comment