Thursday, November 26, 2015

Asian Themed Thanksgiving Dinner

Asian Themed Thanksgiving Dinner
***
Thanksgiving is an American tradition.
We are Asians and we don't really celebrate 
Thanksgiving where I come from.

But I still greet all my friends and relatives
living in the States and I do have a lot to be
thankful for. So, in my own small way,
I toiled all afternoon to cook this
Asian Themed Thanksgiving Dinner
for the HubB and my Son.

A turkey would be too much for the three of us,
so I just roasted a big chicken.
Oven Roasted Turmeric & Garlic Chicken
and made  Spicy Clam & Squid Soup
Yasai Itame  & Nasi Goreng.

To end our meal, I served BananaQ,
 Sweetened Fried Plantains,
a common street food in Manila.

I am grateful for all my blessings,
appreciative of my family and friends who pray
for my son and most thankful to the
HubB & Alvin.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment