Monday, September 12, 2016

Applebee's in Manila

Applebee's opened in Manila a couple of months ago.
They opened their second branch in Eastwood
sometime in July 2016.
The server asked us if it was our first time at Applebee's
and it was.... my first time here at their Eastwood branch.
But I have eaten at their Rocklin branch in California
with my sister and my Dad a few years back.
***
Alvin got this substantially large and filling burger
topped with strips of bacon and cheese,
served with plenty of crispy, perfectly seasoned French Fries.
 Now this tastes like a real American burger!
Tasty pure beef patty, without onions or other extenders.
Alvin loved it a lot!
*** 
I think this is their Sampler Platter or something...
I have forgotten! Pardon me please....
There were 2 pcs of Tacos, Quesadillas and the best
Fried French Beans.  I will definitely order a whole 
plate of these French Beans when I go back, which will
be quite soon... soonest!
 
*** 
 The servings at Applebee's were ample and more than
enough for Alvin and me, and we had our leftovers
wrapped for take out.
***
Will be going to Applebee's, if not tomorrow, then. 
before this week ends.  I was able to purchase gift
certificates thru this online shop, which sold
Applebee's 500 Peso Gift Certicates at 30% off.
***
To all my foodie friends, I hope you'd come and join me.
Applebee's doesn't have all-you-can-eat buffet but
you will definitely get your money's worth.
Alvin loves this All-American restaurant!!!
***
To read about Applebee's transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment