Sunday, September 4, 2016

Hai Kang Seafood Restaurant, Wilson Street., Greenhills

Our class got together for three balikbayans and dinner
was at Hai Kang Seafood Restaurant.
***
This is actually my second time to go to this
restaurant.  The first time we attempted to dine
here was unsuccessful because we couldn't find a
parking space along Wilson Street, even if we were
there at 5 pm, & even before the restaurant opens for dinner.
It was probably a Saturday when we went. No wonder!
***
Cold Cuts were served first, if I remember correctly.
  Then, two kinds of noodles ...
Birthday Noodles and Misua (which is often tossed
during Chinese New Year. Again... if I am not mistaken.)
 Seafood Pumpkin Soup 
Egg Whites with Pork Floss & some Shrimps
 
Crispy Fried Pork & Enoki Mushrooms
Peking Duck (Two-Ways)
Steamed Lapu-lapu
 Steamed Crabs
***
I posted the photos of the dishes in the manner or
sequence that they were served / placed on the table.
So, by the time the duck was served, I was already
quite full, even if there was no fried rice.
Hmmm...
I usually instruct the waiters to serve the duck first or 
right after the Cold Cuts.  Then, I would tell them to 
bring in the dishes at the same time, if possible.
Noodles are last served, and usually taken home. 
Butchi and Mango Sago
***
Anyway, I still had a nice time seeing good old 
classmates, those I grew up with.
***
Always good to dine with a big group of friends.
I get to take a lot of food photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment