Monday, November 26, 2012

O'sonho, Eastwood Mall

I've had this craving for Portuguese egg tarts since my last trip in Hanoi.
My friend and roommate, the  thoughtful DA (Dear Attorney Susie)
 bought me a couple of egg tarts from the mall.
I asked the Hubby if we can go to Macau. "Why?", he asked.
Hmmmm, I like to eat egg tarts...?   
Custard tarts / Php 130
Columbia Coffee / Php 110  
My coffee with lots of cream and 3 satchets of Splenda.
(Didn't have my usual beverage, a Coke Zero.)
Coffee Pods
Hubby would have gotten a Portuguese beer, but he's in Davao.
Son had Lengua / Php 290
Very tender, juicy, a bit spicy.
********
I only wanted to have a snack, egg tarts. Besides, it was only 5 o'clock.
O well, Son usually eats dinner before six.

********
May 2014 --- this restaurant is closed
/ chicsanders 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment