Wednesday, April 23, 2014

"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today."

"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today."
This line was made famous by J. Wellington Wimpy,
or Wimpy, for short.  A character from the 
comic strip / cartoon series, Popeye.
Really catchy title for my blog post on hamburgers.
***
Zark's Tombstone, Php 550
Been wanting to taste this burger for years.
Finally, they have branches in Eastwood City 
and in Katipunan Road. We went to their Eastwood branch.
Four adults shared this burger.  Only two of them
finished their burgers.  The other two gave up after
eating half.  The kids said it tasted like Burger King's hamburgers. 
***
8 Cuts Burgers,  at the 2nd Floor of the UP Town Center,
Diliman, Quezon City
8 Cuts  is a sister company of the Burger Bar.
I like their burgers better than Zark's.
The burger patties do not have extenders in them
like onions, flour, bread crumbs or eggs.
However, their dressing was very sweet, so,
I had to scrape them off .   I prefer to just
put mustard on my burgers.  Whenever I order 
McDonald's Cheeseburger, I almost always
request them to remove the dressing and the pickles.
I just want a plain cheeseburger. That way, 
you really get to savor the meat and cheese.
***
Wendy's Baconator
The Son finally got to eat this Baconator from Wendy's
while we waited for the Cebu Pacific Counter at 
Terminal 3 to open.  (We were on our way to Seoul.)
I wish Wendy's will open more branches or at least
deliver in our area. (Their Cubao branch used to deliver.)
We love Wendy's!!!
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a Wendy's hamburger today.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment