Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ho Galbi Korean Grill Restaurant, Tiendesitas, Pasig City

Ho Galbi Korean Grill Restaurant
Tiendesitas, Pasig City
Lunch Buffet for as low as Php 399
***
Been looking for this restaurant.
Yun pala, they recently moved from Oranbo to
Tiendesitas.  That works well for me since Tiendesitas 
is about 15 minutes away from where we live,
that is, if there is no traffic or flash floods in C5.
***
Some of the food stations.
***
Our table's grill and hotpot.
Beef and Pork for grilling.
Son didn't get chicken for me :( 
***
Ingredients for the hotpot.
Son's choices.
My soup.  I just ate the veggies and mushrooms 
and left the clams and soup.
Kasi nga, I don't like eating soup.
Son's Kimchi! That's just for him. Again, I don't eat kimchi.
If not for my son's adventurous and bold taste buds,
I wouldn't have any food photos to upload in this blog.
Roast Beef... Son got three slices.
One each but I think I ate two. I had to eat the beef.
There's a no leftover policy.
Hubby was full after eating two bowls of soup.
Grilled prawns. We got ten pieces yata.
Such sweet succulent prawns.
Sulit na sa dinner buffet of Php 699.
Bibimbap.  Looks a bit messy. The food server must be tired of
making hundreds of bowls for the  clients.
Chap Chae for me.
Sushi for me.
Beef Bulgogi, Chap Chae and of course, FRIED RICE
....... just for ME!!!
We will surely be back.
I will bring the BFF's, buffet friends forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment