Friday, October 3, 2014

Tinapang Bangus at Sinangang

Tinapang Bangus at Sinangag
In English please ....
Smoked Milk Fish & Fried Rice
***
Thanks to my beautiful bff Aya for the most succulent,
freshest flavor-rich tinapang bangus I have ever tasted.
May bonus pa ........ it's boneless!
I paired it with Shrimp Fried Rice and it was 
absolutely delicious.
***
Ingredients for Fried Rice:

1 t. cooking oil (canola)
1/2 t. minced garlic
3 T. chopped mixed veggies
1/2 c peeled shrimps
3 cups cooked rice
1 t Knorr seasoning
salt & pepper

***
Procedure:
Heat the oil in a non stick pan.
Add  the minced garlic.
Be careful not to burn the garlic.
Add the veggies and shrimps.
When hal cooked, add the rice.
Add  Knorr seasoning and season with 
salt and pepper.
Serve with Tinapang Bangus.

2 comments:

  1. have your tried using a garlic press when making sinangag? the garlic gets mashed really finely and you don't see a trace of it in the rice, but get the full flavor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi debbie ...Using a garlic press is good. But it's difficult to squeeze. So, I let our angel mince a whole bunch of garlic and store in the freezer. if there is no help, I use the mini food chopper. Son loves garlic. He eats roasted garlic. :/ I actually do not like garlic. It gives me gastritis. Sometimes, I use whole cloves of garlic so I can remove them and not get to chew any of the small bits.

    ReplyDelete