Sunday, October 12, 2014

Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell

Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen
Power Plant Mall, Rockwell
***
Edamame / Php 80
Chasu Onigiri / Php 130
Aburi Chasu Don / Php 180
Spicy Tobanja Tonkotsu  / Php 380
heeheehee ... Cutie!!!
***
People have raved, blogged and praised this ramen place
for a long time. The restaurant's branch at Shang Mall was always full
and the ventilation wasn't very good which always discouraged me
from dining at this place. 

 Son and I were at the Power Plant Mall one Sunday, 
where we had an early lunch. He had the ramen and
(I'm sure)  you know what I got. :)

There are restaurants that will make you want to come back.
If it were my Son's choice, we would come back here since
he really really liked their ramen.  But he doesn't get to decide 
where to eat. Oh well .... maybe we should let the Hubby try 
this place next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment