Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Camayan Beach Resort Hotel, Subic Bay, Philippines

It was New Year's Eve.  
Son asked if he and his friends  (band mates)
could go to Batangas.
I said, "Ano? How are you going to Batangas?"
He said, "By bus?"
Again, I asked, "Ano?"
He replied, "Or I can drive to Batangas."
I again reacted with, "Ano?"
"Do you even know how to get to Batangas?"
Son said, "It's easy. Just go straight."
ANO????????
"Mom, remember I drove you to Alabang."
WHAT!!!!!!!!
***
So I thought of a plan.
We would bring two cars, 
drive to Clark, leave them in Fontana,
and he could drive back home the next day,
but his friends wanted to go to the beach.
Homaygas!!!
Son said, "Mom ... the nearest beach is in Subic."
Oo nga naman.  
***
I then asked the Hubby to book a villa at Fontana.
We would drive to Subic and spend a day at the beach.
Then stay at Fontana for the night.
Hubby stared at me... with that look,
as if saying.... that's tomorrow!
So I smiled at the Hubby.
"Our Son never asks us for anything."
smile smile smile
"B... please book the villa now."
wink wink wink
Off we went to Subic the next morning.
***
SCTEX
Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway
We finally reached our destination.
Camayan Beach Resort Hotel
Entrance Fee is Php 300 per person
Hut Rental is Php 1000
***
I didn't bring any food, not even the picnic basket.
So, I ordered lunch here at The Reef,
Bar and Restaurant.
Our Lunch!  Crispy Fried Chicken, Calamari, Beef Caldereta, 
Grilled Pork Liempo, Pinakbet and 3 orders of Pancit Bihon,
with 8 cups of steamed rice and 8 glasses of iced tea.
Not bad!  But a bit too pricey for PHP 2530.
Oh well...  the food came in disposable containers
and we were given paper plates, plastic spoons and forks.
Kris, the drummer.
Gale, the lead guitarist and vocalist.
Elli, their vocalist.
Son, their pianist.
James & Camille joined us too.
Borrowed this photo from James.
Nice selfie ha!!!
Hubby & Me
***
Quiet. Peaceful. Relaxing.
What does one do after a heavy meal?
Take a nap and that's what the Hubby did.
Hee hee hee ...
It was a fun day at the beach.
I would do anything for the Son.
His wish is my command.
Thankful that he has really good friends.
... and cousins too!
I would have loved to swim with the kids if 
I had this Betty Boop figure... 
BUT....
Ha ha ha .... Happy New Year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment