Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Bacon French Toast Rolls

Bacon French Toast Rolls
***

All you need are five (5) ingredients.
Bread, Egg, Milk, Margarine/Butter & Bacon.
You will also need a rolling pin, a big wooden 
chopping board or any clean surface, and a 
non-stick frying pan.

Fry the bacon but do not make it crispy or
you won't be able to roll it inside the bread.
Set aside the bacon.
Flatten the white bread using a rolling pin.
Since I used fresh bread, I didn't have 
to slice the edges of the bread.

Mix the egg with some milk.
I used powdered milk and water.
Fresh milk would be best but I didn't have
any at the moment.

Fill each bread slice with some bacon
then roll gently, and dip the roll in your
egg-milk mixture.

Heat your non-stick pan.
Place some margarine or butter.
Fry the bacon roll.
Let excess fat drip on paper towels.

Serve with some scrambled eggs
or eat with sinangag like I did.
You know meeee,
 a carbo loader.. hee hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment