Friday, October 9, 2015

Mini Lemon-y Donuts on a Christmas Plate

Mini Lemon-y Donuts on a Christmas Plate
***
I know. I know ...  it's only October.
Who says I can't use this beautiful Christmas plate?
It was a gift from my friend Atty Susie last Christmas.

Besides,  all our Christmas decors are out and I have put
up two Christmas trees, one red and the other yellow.
As always, the house is ready before October 24,
 which is my mother's birthday.  I've been doing this 
since forever!

***
Oh... the recipe.
I just used a box of hotcake mix, any kind will do.
Follow the instructions and add a dash of lemon flavor
or you can use lemon zest and half a teaspoon of lemon juice.
You can make regular pancakes in a pan
 or use a Mini Donut Maker.
Why make your kitchen life difficult ?
... if you can make it easier and prettier.


No comments:

Post a Comment