Sunday, May 29, 2016

Cheers to the birthday boy at Shinjuku

Shinjuku Japanese Restaurant
Katipunan Extension, Quezon City
***
Happy hour for HubB and Alvin.
Father and son having their
favorite drinks together.
Beer for the HubB and Cold Sake for Alvin.
Happy birthday Alvin!!!
Cheers!!!
Ebi Tempura
Not Yasai Itame, surely tasted as delicious.
HubB doesn't like fried rice, so he got this set 
meal of Chicken Teriyaki, served with clear soup
and plain Japanese rice.
My Chahan
The most tender, sweetest pork loin I've had.
Got this last time we were here.
It reminds me of Christmas. 
Tastes like Christmas to me.
and of course ... Ramen for the birthday boy.
Shinjuku is known for their delicious ramen
***
HubB had the Coffee Jelly topped with Ice Cream
and Alvin had the Red Beans on sweetened crushed ice.
I was too full to have dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment