Monday, May 16, 2016

Eat Fresh ... at their branch in Banawe

This is my first time to go to Eat Fresh's branch
in Banawe / Maria Clara St. in QC.
It is Alvin's first time to eat inside the cafeteria /
carinderia / restawran ...
I always bring him laksa whenever I go with the girls
and pig out at Eat Fresh.

I needed to buy some green 'thingies' in Dapitan
last Saturday and the HubB was kind enough to
drive for me and Alvin.

That's Japanese street food called ...
Oh dear, I can't seem to remember what it's called.
...
...
...
TAKOYAKI!!!!  memory lapse! took 5 minutes to recall!
***
Now these are the bacon wrapped thingies.
There's sausage, french beans, mushrooms,
wrapped in bacon, served with this 
sweet Japanese sauce.
Basta .... you can just point to the guy who grills
them outside and say how many of these thingies you want.

Oh dear...  it's almost 2 am and I can't seem to focus,
recall, remember.  It's at the tip of my fingertips.
Haha ... not tongue.
***
LAKSA ... the boys' favorite. Too HOT and
extremely spicy for me. Can't even tolerate a single
drop of the soup base.  HubB and Alvin looooved this
A LOT!!!!
Kiddie meal?
Fried Rice with a stick of crab stuffed balls
and Black Gulaman for ME!
As I have repeatedly written... Man can't live by
bread alone.  But I can live with ply lise alone.
heeheehee

No comments:

Post a Comment