Wednesday, February 27, 2013

At Cyma & Parvati with mg bgff's

My best girl friends forever, Mitchie & Aya, are finally here
with me in Manila. 

 Last time the three of us were together was in June 2010, at the San Francisco
International Airport.  These two beautiful ladies were 'giggling' while they waited and watched
 me check in my luggage at the PAL counter.  They drove all the way to the airport 
just to say hello and goodbye to me and the Son.  Had an early flight from Chicago then,
and we were about to  take a longer flight back to Manila.
********
The three of us... Aya, Mitchie & betsisanders.
June 6, 2010 SFO
February 26, 2013 MNL
********
I brought my bgff's to my favorite places to eat, Cyma and Parvati in Trinoma.

Saganaki, Flaming Cheese
I was too late. Busy chatting with the girls. I forgot about the flames.
Here is an old photo at Cyma, Greenbelt.
OPA!!!
I really love Cyma. 
********
Dessert was at the "Hindu Goddess", Parvati.
Decadent Dark Chocolate Cake
We had three slices of this frozen mango brazo.
Crepe Cake
********
The three bgff's at Parvati. How I wish we were goddesses. 
If we were .... hmmm!
We'd be goddesses of earth wind and fire. ....  nah!!!
The Fish, the Lion and the Water Bearer.
That's better. 
********
/chicsanders 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment