Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Chicken and Tomatoes Fettuccine

This is my dinner.
Grilled Tuna Panga, Chicken & Tomatoes Fettuccine and Garlic Toasts
********
We spent the weekend in Davao and brought home some grilled panga ng tuna.
I thought of cooking a pasta dish that would complement the grilled tuna. 
I always have chicken breasts in the freezer,  had lots of tomatoes in the crisper
and fettuccine noodles in the cupboard.  
********
Chicken & Tomatoes Fettuccine 
You will need these.
Mince the garlic. Slice the chicken and tomatoes.
Brown the chicken in olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and Spanish Paprika.
Set aside.
Brown the garlic.
Add the olives and parsley.
Add a cup of red wine.
Add the tomatoes.
Add the cooked chicken.
Season with salt and sugar.
Put 2/3 of the sauce on the  cooked fettuccine. 
 Add 1/2 c of Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
Put the remaining sauce on top before serving.
Waiting for the grilled tuna.\
Reheating the tuna in the oven.
Dinner is served. 
My dinner.  
Hubby is late for dinner. Son and I ate ahead. 
Durian pie for dessert and other durian products like 
 polvoron, pastillas, yema and hopia. All made from durian.
Only the Hubby and Son eat durian.  I tried but I really can't! 
********
/ chicsanders 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment