Sunday, March 17, 2013

Everybody's Cafe, Angeles, Pampanga (March 10, 2013)

Last weekend was spent at Clark, Angeles, Pampanga. 
Before heading back to Manila, the cHunks of 83, JT and I
had lunch at Everybody's Cafe. 
This is my second time to eat at this place.  
I am not  daring nor eager to try exotic foods.
 I'll taste it once and that's it. Never again. 
I am such a choosy and fussy eater, 
so why am I a food blogger? 
O well, I let the Hubby, Son or whoever is with me,
consume the dishes .
Camaru ....  very exotic. Tried this last time I was here.
The brother in law convinced me to taste it. 
I've eaten  camaru before at Cabalen, and it was soft, mushy and sour.
As Andrew Zimmern usually does, he always tastes it twice.
That's what I did. It was crunchy, not soggy at all. 
But it didn't taste like chicken!!!
It tasted like corned beef!!!
Karekare with bagoong, Dr. R's favorite.
.. some kind of meatloaf.
Bamboo shoots
Itik... fried and with some sauce, adobo or kaldereta? 
Not sure. Only the Hunny enjoyed these itik dishes

Tapa ... what kind? How would I know? 
Hubby said it did not taste like pork or beef.
He said, "It must be carabao!"... Ao!!!!!!!
Crispy Hito 
This was what I ate. crunchy crispy yummy fried hito.
Should be eaten with the mustasa and buro. 
No way!  I don't like fermented rice EVER!!!
My Dad used to eat this all the time.
Even Nanay learned how to cook and eat buro.
She probably thought... if I can't beat him (my Dad), 
might as well join him.
These  are the cHunks of Class 83
The Hubby, Dr. Alan & Dr. R, [without Cesbau.]plus JT.  
As usual, I am the the designated photographer.
/ chicsanders 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment