Thursday, April 18, 2013

Taipei 101's Food Court at the Basement

Taipei 101's Food Court at the Basement.
This is just one of the many 'chandeliers' that lit the food court.
Such a creative piece or work of art using water goblets. 
Assorted Indian breads, dips, sauces, curries.
We would have wanted to try every cuisine but we were quite full 
from our very heavy breakfast / brunch at the hotel.
Next time, I won't get breakfast anymore and have all my meals here.
Mos Burger .. I also wanted to eat this burger.  
I don't really like eating beef but I love burgers because the meat has been 
ground and easy to chew. Not that I am incapable of chewing, 
I have a full set of natural dentition. I just don't like chewy fibrous meat.
I feel like a savage, gnashing on red meat! 
Anyway, I'll surely eat this next time I go to Taipei, 
or maybe in Singapore.
This is their gourmet supermarket, Jason's.
We were at Carrefour  Supermarket earlier and I already bought 
some pasalubong for my boys.  I'll do my shopping here next time!
The Japanese Restaurant .. they have individual induction 
stoves to cook your shabu shabu.  Lovely!
Their version of 'halohalo' ... but very big portions. 
The DF doesn't like sweet stuff and I cannot finish a whole serving.
Now, this one made my eyeballs pop out of their sockets.
Huge plates of fried rice and noodles!
My kind of carbo loading dishes.
I finished the rice but didn't eat the noodles.
The fried rice is alright but I still love Causeway's Yang Chow.
The noodles were dry and had no veggies or shrimps.
This is DF's bibimbap.  She loves Korean food and 
anything spicy.
Son and Hubby will love this bibimbap too.  
I'll just take photos since I get nasal congestion 
when eating spicy foods.  
********

This is  Coldstone's Ice Cream Corner.
I really really wanted to eat ice cream but due to some 
intolerance, I deprived myself of this delicious sweet treat. 
Maybe next time!
********
Love this place!
/ chicsanders 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment