Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Yoogane Philippines, Famous Dak Galbi

Yoogane Philippines
at the IL Terrazzo Mall, Quezon City
Famous for their Dak Galbi (Marinated Chicken Galbi).
********
Appetizers
This is the Marinated Chicken Galbi, with lots of cabbage, (Php 285)
onion leeks, a slice of sweet potato and lots and lots of hot hot hot stuff.
The stainless steel cover is pulled down to cover the chicken and veggies ,
to speed up cooking & grilling.
Chicken and veggies half cooked at this point.
Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (Php 80)  is added to the mixture. 
Hot Hot Hot Hot Soup (Php 200)
Chap Chae (Php 230)
Grilled Pork & Lettuce (Php 270)
Soju / Sprite (Php 240)
********
Korean Melon Ice Cream
This was what I ate and a cup of chap chae.
I don't really like eating spicy food, but I love to bring my friends,
those who enjoy hot hot hot food, to Korean restaurants.
********
Shall I go back?
Yes and I will bring Hubby and Son.
But I will eat three Melona ice cream pops and the entire
platter of chap chae . LOL 
********
/  chicsanders 2013






5 comments:

  1. I love their dak galbi, and yung new product nila na kimchi dumpling

    ReplyDelete
  2. @allround ... The Son would love that kimchi dumpling! Can't wait to bring him to Yoogane. :) "Eat and be happy. I'll always be chubby!" / chic sanders

    ReplyDelete
  3. @chic sanders may promo sila ongoing ngayon once na nag dine-in kayo ang your bill reaches 750, you receive a 5 day pass sa 360 fitness center

    ReplyDelete
  4. just to give you an update yoogane has a bibimbap andmany more dishes and you can get a 15% discount as well when you use looloo (check looloo for more information)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. may instagram account na ang yoognae "yooganeph"

      Delete