Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Josephine Restaurant in Tagaytay City ... an "old" (all) time favorite

One Saturday, we drove up to Tagaytay to check out some
developments at the Midlands.  It was a looong weekend 
and we really had nothing to do. 
It took us three hours to reach our destination. 
  The 'tripping', the drive downhill through this super dusty rough bumpy 'trail', 
(not much of a road there), followed by a heavy downpour, 
  ... plus the flooding at Nuvali, the bumper to bumper traffic,
 the four hour drive back to Manila, .... what else could have gone wrong?
But thanks to our old dependable reliable Ford Expedition,
 a lot of deep breaths and  much positive attitude
on my part ... I survived this ordeal!
********
This early dinner for the Hubby and Son ... a late lunch for me
.... is the only good thing that happened.
Josephine Restaurant ... an "old' (all) time favorite!
I love Sinampalukang Manok!
Fried Tawilis
Assorted Seafood
and four cups of rice!
********
Son and Hubby said they weren't hungry and were not going
to eat, since they just ate Fried Chicken and Pancit Canton at 
Bistro Saratoga. ( I didn't finish my pancit because of the rain! )
But when the seafood  got to the table, my boys devoured
all the shellfish.  That's a good thing though because 
I do not eat clams and mussels anymore. 
********
I would have wanted to eat at Breakfast at Antonio's. 
We couldn't find it. 
We drove back when we encountered some traffic. 
Maybe next time. 
********
/ chicsanders 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment