Saturday, June 1, 2013

Heat, EDSA Shangrila Hotel

HEAT at EDSA Shangrila Hotel
********
Food Stations
********
My plates

Crispy salmon skin and  some sushi. 
They only had three kinds :(
Assorted cheese and unsalted butter. 
I like the Paysan Breton of Sofitel.
I don't really like eating beef anymore but I got a small slice 
of roast beef. Specifically requested the caramelized portion which
is well done and paired it with the Yorkshire pudding.
 (Yorkshire puddings, large pillowy puffs of egg, milk, and flour 
which only taste better when drenched in gravy.)
I ate the pudding with the butter/cheese and skipped the gravy.
Got a side salad and three pieces of prawns (which were tough).
Our desserts ... plus several scoops of ice cream.
I forgot to take a photo of the ice cream.
********
/ chicsanders 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment