Sunday, June 16, 2013

Kanin Club & Razon's, UP Ayala Techno Hub, Quezon City

Sinigang Rice na Sinangag 
I didn't know what to expect or how they would prepare and present
this rice dish, got curious and ordered it first.  
The rice wasn't really fried but probably sauteed or mixed with the sour sinigang broth. 
Thin strips of raddish / labanos were added to the rice.  
It was topped  with crispy kangkong leaves.  Nice touch actually!
Tokwa't Baboy / Fried Tofu and Pork... Son's favorite appetizer
Kilawing tanguigue ... Hubby's favorite.
Tapa ni Ana ... they both love beef tapa. I try not to eat beef. 
Sigarillas Express ... I love this vegetable. 
This dish needed more gata / coconut milk.  
Wooden Spoon's version is so much tastier.
I ordered this one too. But too fatty.  It is Crispy Dinuguan.
Probably chicharon drenched in dinuguan sauce.
Ordered too much food. Had them wrapped for the doggie.
Arf arf .... ooops that's me.
But Son and I had room for dessert.
Went next door and had Razon's Ensaymada and Halo Halo.
Fabulous way to end a delicious Filipino meal.
********
/ chicsanders 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment