Thursday, June 20, 2013

Paluto at Hypermart

The last time I made 'paluto' at Hypermart was more than ten years ago. I remember doing our grocery here with my Nanay. Son had his driver's license renewed at this shopping complex last month and I spotted a Clinica Manila at the end of the hallway, so I  had diagnostics done here the other day. It was also Game 6 of the NBA Finals and they set up a big screen so diners could watch the game.  The entire dining area was filled with Miami Heat fans, and I'm one of them.  Smile :) :) :) 
Fried Plapla ... almost half a kilo / Php 340
Son's favorite food.  He'd eat this anytime and every time.
Clams with Tausi / Php 300
We had this wrapped and is still in the refrigerator.
Yang Chow Fried Rice / Php 160
Chinese Fresh Lumpia / Php 50
This was bought from a kiosk near the supermarket.
  I had this and the fried rice. This was sooooo good!
We were done eating at half past noon and the crabs just arrived.
A kilo costs  Php 650 for the big ones and Php 560 for the smaller crabs.
Next time we will get the crabs. This place is nearer than Dampa. 
[Btw, Wok with Joe, my suki at Dampa is closed... Sad Face :( :( :( ]
********
/ chicsanders 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment