Saturday, March 14, 2015

Dulcelin Gourmet Restaurant, UP Town Center

My favorite.
Jannette likes Strawberry Shortcake.
Malu's choice! 
***
Your guess is right!
Mango Torte, Strawberry Cake 
and Key Lime Pie... Dulcelin's Bestsellers
***
It was the day before my birthday last February.
I really didn't plan on celebrating this year.
Jannette & Malu came from the wake of our
classmate so I thought of just meeting up
with them at the UP Town Center.
Aside from these sweet delicious cakes, 
we also had Dulcelin's savory dishes.

Caesar's Salad and French Fries for Starters
Korean Beef
Lengua
Some kind of Fish Dish, probably Cream Dory
Now, what could this be?
Whatever it was, it tasted really good.
***
With DFF's  dear friends forever ...
Jannette, Malu and Me ... the day before I turned 'double'!
***
Thank you Ladies!!!
Happy birthday to the three of us !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment