Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Poppins Restaurant & Bar, Quezon City

Poppins Restaurant & Bar
is at Scout Madrinan corner Tomas Morato,
right across this restaurant complex Il Terrazo.
I've always wanted to try this restaurantb
but couldn't find it in Tomas Morato.
There was one time when I met up with some dentistry
classmates at Il Terrazo and while going to the parking lot,
I chanced upon the signage of Poppins.
No wonder I couldn't find it at Tomas Morato.
It's on Scout Madrinan and not at the corner.

Coming from St. Luke's for a doctor's appointment,
Son and I needed to have an early dinner before heading home.
So, we tried Poppins.

Their Sausage Platter
Quesadillas
Beef Salpicao & Rice
I guess this was some kind of Chicken Poppers.
I've forgotten what was inside it, but it was
quite delicious, crunchy and definitely a must try!
***

No comments:

Post a Comment