Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Katsu Sora, 2/F Eastwood Mall, QC

Katsu Sora
2/F Eastwood Mall
***
Notice the tables? Love them so much.
They're just like my buffet tables at home.
Remember the other new Ramen restaurant,
They are sister-companies.  Love these restaurants!
***
Lovely floral arrangements. Ikebanas.
Salads ... vegetable and potato salads
Cherry tomatoes, corn, cucumbers, even fruits.
***
Salad Soup & Rice All-You-Can
Condiments
Salad bowl... fill it as many times you want.
The Sesame Salad Dressing is perfect with the veggies.
***
Tonkatsu and Torikatsu Sets
***
Miso Soup
Delicious Japanese Rice ... yum yum yum!
Don't forget to grind the sesame seeds.
Just had to have a second bowl of potato salad.
Not really a sweet ending but a
delightful, satisfying and delicious ending!!!
***
I was asked to fill up a comment form.
.. and this was what I wrote...
"I do not like Yabu, but I really love Katsu Sora!
I used to write in my older food blogs...
"Why go to Yabu, if you can have as much as you can
tonkatsu at Sambo...?"
Now.. I shall write....
"I never liked Yabu. Who wants unlimited cabbage?
I can have unlimited anything at Sambo.
But wait.... Katsu Sora has unlimited fragrant Japanese rice,
unlimited delicious miso soup and
 unlimited vegetable and potato salads.
There's more ... for only Php 350, you get the 
crispiest most tender tonkatsu or torikatsu.
Need I say more?
Yes .... I'll never go back to Yabu."

***
We were back at Katsu Sora yesterday!


No comments:

Post a Comment