Thursday, March 13, 2014

Golden Wok Buffet / November 2013

We had lunch at the Golden Wok Buffet.
I remember celebrating Hubby's birthday here a few years back.
Just took photos of our plates.
I was too hungry to take photos of the food stations.
Starters ... fritters!
Grilled Food
This is probably my sister's plate. She doesn't eat rice.
I'm sure this is the Hubby's plate. There's soup and
he looooves soup!
Now this is my plate.  There's fried rice!
But I don't really like those 'frozen' shrimps. They are tasteless.
.. and there are clams on this plate! Oh well...
Dessert... soft serve ice cream and fruits. Sarap!
***
I saw this photograph/poster and wondered if it was a 
squid, an octopus or a dragon.  So, I took a photo and
showed it to my sister and the Hubby. They didn't
know what it was either. Hmmmmm...
***
/chicsanders 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment