Tuesday, March 25, 2014

New Sunbeam, Greenhills Shopping Center

New Sunbeam, Greenhills Shopping Center
***

I'm quite sure you very well know "who belongs to these"?
Hee hee hee .... meeeeeee!
Yang Chow Fried Rice and Pancit, my staple foods in every meal.
Hot & Sour Soup, this was super hot / spicy and extremely sour.
Son didn't eat this.  I never like wasting food, 
but I also do not like  hot spicy foods and soup.
Pork Asado was very tender. 
Subtle flavors with a hint of anise.  Masarap!
Mapo Tofu ... you guessed right! Son adores mapo tofu!
***
New Sunbeam is a carinderia / turo turo / conveniece store.
It's name says NEW Sunbeam. Was there an OLD Sunbeam?
I have been forgetting a lot of things.. like names, places, events,
life events for that matter,  even people.
Oh well, it comes with the age.

Actually, forgetting details is good. It silences my mind and
makes my mundane life so much quieter and peaceful!
In the end, I get to sleep ten or more hours. 
Lovely, isn't it?

********
/chicsanders 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment