Thursday, March 13, 2014

Panera Bread, Douglas Ave., Roseville / November 2013

Panera Bread, Douglas Ave., Roseville
***
Our drinks and the most delicious cookie...
the red velvet cookie!
We shared a meal this time.
Still too much food for a mid-afternoon snack.
***
I think I forgot to take a photo of their bear claws.
***
Love the art work on their walls.
Photos or posters of bread.
I like this bakeshop. You can have your quiet time,
sip your coffee or tea, savor their freshly baked breads
and indulge.  
***
I really wonder why there were so many people at Porto's
in LA... so much hype, so much noise and I didn't even 
like their 'famous cheese rolls' . I even lost all the photos
taken at Portico's.  Some kind of intervention.  To prevent me 
from writing a bad review... hee hee hee
***
I like Panera Bread!!!
/ chicsanders 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment