Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016's first blog

First, let me greet you all a Merry Christmas 2015!!!
***
I have been remiss in updating my blogs. Oh yes, I have several blogs. Please don't think I am a show off, a narcissist or has nothing to do all day.  The blogs serve as personal diaries, a repository of my photos, compilation of paintings, recipes, food trips, or some kind of jouranl where whatever I feel is written or talked about in the blog. It's difficult to maintain four blogs, two at blogspot and another two at wordpress. I also have Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram accounts. I just don't have that much free time anymore. ... and I try to sleep at night instead of blog.

Last time, I said that there will be some changes on how I post on this food / travel blog.  Now, I am saying that I will not be writing regularly here. Oh dear... as if naman I have lots of followers... haha! Just probably two avid stalkers who visit this site quite often, kaya nag-skyrocket ang statistics ko. Haaaay    ....iiiimmmbbbb!!! It's because of these stalkers that I have kept one blog private. 

(hey stalkers ... get a life! we're not friends anymore, DUH!!!)

It's the new year, so let's stay positive and grateful for the blessings of last year. May we all be blessed more in the coming year. Happier, healthier and hopefully wealthier new year for all of us!!!
HAHAHAppy NEW YEAR!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment