Monday, January 18, 2016

Last gathering before I keep the Christmas decors

Alvin's friends from UP had a post-holiday
gathering for dinner last Saturday.
***
Lechon tray waiting for Ms. Piggy, 
the star of every party.
Empty platters on our simple buffet set up.
The last party for these Christmas decors.
My sister said the cake stand is too girly
for a frat party.  I really didn't mind since the 
red cake stand matches the red coffee mugs.
Red coffee mugs given by my sister in law.
Her husband sells Nescafe products.
She gave me two dozens last Christmas.
Ms Piggy finally arrived,
HubB couldn't wait to slice the crunchy skin off
Ms. Piggy's back.
Linguine with  Spicy Tuna Vodka Sauce
Found the white cake stand for this yummy
chocolate cake.
That's it.  Holidays are over.
***



No comments:

Post a Comment