Saturday, January 9, 2016

Feast of the Three Kings marks the end of the Christmas Season

The Feast of the Three Kings used to be on the
6th of January, but it was changed to the first
Sunday of the new year.  I was at Rustan's the 
other day and I just had to take photos of their
window displays before these gorgeous
Christmas trees are taken down. It's still the 6th of
January and for me, Christmas ends today.
All things end. 
The longest celebration of Christmas in the world
ended today.  All I have are beautiful memories,
lovely photos of my Christmas trees and delicious
holiday food. My heart is full... filled with love
from the HubB and Alvin, from our extended
Sanders' families, from those thoughtful friends
who did not forget to greet me, some of them 
made me feel very important, even
dropped by the house to bring their gifts. 
Thankful that I am still in your Christmas list.
'Til next year !!! 
***

No comments:

Post a Comment