Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Dinner at Shinjuku with a dear friend ...

Shinjuku Ramen House
Katipunan Extension, QC

It's been a long while since I've dined at Shinjuku.
I don't really care for ramen or soup, but
Alvin loves Japanese ramen, or just about
anything Japanese.

My friend, Dr Angge met up with me the night 
before she flew back to Malaysia.
This is another balikbayan get together.
because all the balikbayans are home.in February.
I said that a-gazillion times!!!
***
Mabo Tofu Ramen
Moyashi Itame
Butakakuni
This is the most tender, sweet but not annoyingly
over sweet pork-loin.  It was so delicious,
it tasted like Christmas.  Meron bang ganun?
haha
Shinjuku Chahan
I love rice. I love fried rice more.
I love more fried rice most.
haha
Beef Yakitori Set Meal
***
Thanks Dr Angge, aka Tita Angel.
Thanks for making time and spending time with us.
Thank you for the Ikea pasalubong again
and again and again.



No comments:

Post a Comment