Monday, February 15, 2016

Matam-ih & Fontana Cake Shop, Clark,Pampanga

Chinese New Year & my birthday falls on the same day
this year. So we decided to celebrate it in Clark.
Heavy lunch was at Matam-ih, an authentic
Kapampangan Restaurant that serves exotic
dishes and crocodile meat
This is my second time to dine here and 
would recommend this to all my friends
and family.  They serve delicious food,
reasonably priced too.
They also hire indigenous people as cooks,
waiters and entertainers.
Crispy Crablets / Php 126
***
Croco Sisig / Php 450
Regular Sisig / Php 255
Crocowali / Php 495
Crispy crocodile meat.
CROCOdile meat deep fried in a kaWALI.!
CrocoWali! Get it?
Sinigang na Native Chicken / Php 350
It didn't have veggies or the tanglad.
Not IG worthy ... but delicious.
Parus Parus / Php 220
I got two of this soup.
I don't really know what parus parus is, but
the server said it was small shells.
We were surprised when it got to the table.
Parus parus is TULYA.
It's been too long since I've had this shell soup.
Pleasant surprise and yummy soup too.
Pesang Bulig / Php 310
So what is bulig? It's dalag or mud fish aka snake fish.
No wonder they placed too much veggies on top 
to hide the snake fish.  I would have screamed 
if I saw it's face or head.
Guess what?... It had no fishy taste.
Actually, the fish was so bland.
I would rather have this deep fried like they serve it
in Balaw Balaw. Hmmm... should visit Balaw Balaw asap.
Finally!!!! OKOY / Php 115 each
My favorite.  It came late and wasn't crispy. 
The servers actually told me that they use kalabasa
or squash.  It tasted sweet but I hope they make
it crispier.
Two orders of Pancit Guisado / Php 270 each
I love eating pancit with okoy and rice.
Their pancit had plump shrimps, sweet veggies
and definitely a must try!!!Must eat!
Must take home!!!
Chubby Pinaupong Manok / Php 350
Ang taba niya no? haha
Rice wrapped in banana leaves. / Php 45 each
***
Btw. we also got some four cups 
of  carabao milk at Php 60 a cup.
They said it was creamy and fresh.

***
Went to Fontana for some coffee and cakes.

Blueberry Cheesecake
New York Cheesecake
***
Others had coffee. James, Alvin & I ate the cakes.


Happy Chinese New Year to the Chuas and the Sanders
and my third birthday celebration.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment