Tuesday, February 16, 2016

UP Pre-Dental Association at Sentro 1771, Capitol Commons

Fried Vegetable Spring Rolls
Lemon and Cucumber Slush
Sinigang na Corned Beef
This is the specialty of the house!
When I said this, my balikbayan friend laughed.
She said that her sister in law said those exact
same words. Funny? Hmmmm....
Pancit Palabok ... I love the chicharon on top
but the palabok needed thicker denser sauce or
they could have used thinner noodles.
Just saying ...
Adobong Kangkong and Inihaw na Liempo
Coffee Sansrival ... Yum!
Sweetened fried kamote ...Yummier!
Sweetened fried bananas or plantains ... Yummiest!
***
Two of my dearest, if not closest, friends from way back.
Photo opportunity while we waited for the rest of 
the group, who were all stuck in traffic ...
only because it was a Friday!
Dr Joy finally able to join us.
She was down with the  flu last week and couldn't
join us at Tipsy Pig.
Thanks for taking time to meet up with old pals from 
UP Diliman.  Thanks for your gift of time but 
also for the Betty Boop tumbler, make up, cookies, 
chocolates and caffeine free tea.

I just love this whole two weeks. 
Celebrating my birthday over and over.
You all made me feel loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment