Monday, February 15, 2016

Italianni's, Eastwood Mall with my First Saturday Mass Group

I have a Bistro Card.  I've always had a Bistro Card.
But I like their 250 Peso Coupons and discounts
better than the previous card that I got.
I can eat at Italianni's every week or as often as I like.
You get 30% off every Mondays,
25% off on your birthday and
20% off the rest of the week.
And .... get to eat these complimentary crusty, warm, delicious
foccacia bread buns!!! Yummy. You know me, the carbo-loader.
Our favorite Caesar Salad / Php 325
My favorite ... Raviolis / Php 475 
but pls don't over toast them,
because they seem to be fried instead of oven toasted.
And pls, pls pls add more cream or cheese.
Spaghetti and Meatballs ... Atty Susie's favorite
Php 795
Pollo Grande / Php 1,022.32
Succulent, delectable savory roast chicken on a bed
of spicy Hungarian sausage and potatoes.
You'd need to ask for more bread to scoop out the
yummiest juices of the chicken, sausages and herbs.

Thanks for the ice cream treat!
I'll be back.

With my First Saturday Mass Prayer Group.
Second time to "celebrate my birthday.
Feb 6, 2016 / Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment