Thursday, February 25, 2016

Dinner at Zensho is our reward!

Zensho, Tomas Morato, Quezon City
Zensho is an Ala Carte all-you- can
Japanese restaurant. It's HubB's favorite buffet
place for Japanese cuisine.
Drink all you can Pandan Gulaman and Iced Tea.
Squid Teppanyaki
Pork Curry
Beef Teppanyaki and Yasai Itame

The squid, curry and beef dishes were all for Alvin
since I don't like eating squid and 
beef because they're a bit tough.
(Not that I don't have chompers, 
I actually have a complete set of them!)
Ebi Tempura and Agedashi Tofu
Japanese Fried Rice without Garlic

I had the tempura, tofu and fried rice.
Parang baliktad kami.
Alvin eats more like an old person
while I eat like a picky child. 
Must be second childhood. Hahaha
*** 
Two collages of Zensho dinners which I didn't
write about because of "royal laziness".

Dinner at Zensho is more like a reward after doctor's
appointments at St Luke's or UERM.

We drove an hour and a half to get to the hospital. 
Waited three hours before I got to see my doctor.
I was number 9 in the list, and the last.
Left the house at 1:30 in the afternoon.
Got home at 9:30 in the evening.
Hmmm ... eight long hours.
Ok lang... tired but  quite full and happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment